We are always looking for talented, caring professionals to join our team!
Do you have the right combination of customer service skills, veterinary knowledge and strong work ethic to join our team of caring professionals? We're seeking the best and the brightest to help us fulfill our mission of providing extraordinary health care to companion animals in the Milwaukee area.
We are a progressive AAHA-accredited animal hospital located in Wauwatosa, WI seeking seeking some outstanding talent to join our our busy multi-doctor practice. Ideal candidate is friendly and upbeat, with great communication and critical-thinking skills and a proven ability to multi-task. Must have a passion for exceeding client expectations and providing exceptional medical care to companion animals. A great sense of humor and ability to handle stress well is essential! Candidates must have at least one year of prior animal handling experience (with pets other than their own) and be available to work evenings and weekends. May be scheduled to work at either of our clinics in Wauwatosa.
Excellent compensation package includes competitive salary, paid time off, subsidized health insurance, life insurance, uniform allowance, discounted pet care and more.
All team members are responsible for:
- Providing exceptional client service (answering telephones, scheduling appointments, greeting clients, client check-in/out)
- Maintaining accurate and complete medical records and accounts
- Client education on animal care and products
- Clinic maintenance/cleaning
- Animal care & handling
- Staying up-to-date on best practices and new advances in veterinary care
- Treating pets and their people with kindness and compassion at all times
If you think that you would be an asset to our team, please CLICK HERE to submit your cover letter and resume. Sorry, no phone calls please.