Our Veterinary Team is looking for a part-time or full-time veterinarian who fits the mission and unique environment of our progressive, growing practice. We are a multi-Doctor, AAHA Accredited practice located in the greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin area and we have a loyal and dedicated clientele who demand the best medicine/surgery for their furry family members.
We have a complete in-house lab, digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, laparoscopy, CO2 laser, therapeutic laser, state of the art monitoring equipment and more. Come practice at a clinic where you will be well supported by a team of well trained, enthusiastic, dedicated members. Our support staff of certified technicians and assistants will allow you to focus on medicine and clients. Weekly staff meetings assures open communication and team atmosphere.
Enthusiasm and good communication skills required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Build rapport with clients by demonstrating exemplary communication skills; listening and empathizing skills are key
- Form and deliver pet diagnosis, treatment plans, and health care needs to clients
- Minimize patient stress and discomfort while performing physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/dental/surgical procedures.
- Represent the hospital in a positive manner to the general public as well as the professional community
- Support coworkers and team members
• Competitive compensation
• Medical benefits (health, dental, and vision)
• Paid dues, licensure, and annual CE allowance
• Liability coverage
• PTO/vacation time
• Matching 401k
• Employee assistance program (EAP)