Our Veterinary Team is looking for a part-time or full-time veterinarian who fits the mission and unique environment of our progressive, growing practice. We are a multi-Doctor, AAHA Accredited practice located in the greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin area and we have a loyal and dedicated clientele who demand the best medicine/surgery for their furry family members.
We have a complete in-house lab, digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, laparoscopy, CO2 laser, therapeutic laser, state of the art monitoring equipment and more. Come practice at a clinic where you will be well supported by a team of well trained, enthusiastic, dedicated members. Our support staff of certified technicians and assistants will allow you to focus on medicine and clients. Weekly staff meetings assures open communication and team atmosphere.
Enthusiasm and good communication skills required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Build rapport with clients by demonstrating exemplary communication skills; listening and empathizing skills are key
- Form and deliver pet diagnosis, treatment plans, and health care needs to clients
- Minimize patient stress and discomfort while performing physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/dental/surgical procedures.
- Represent the hospital in a positive manner to the general public as well as the professional community
- Support coworkers and team members
· An engaged client base that values their 4 legged friends as family members.
· Base Salary with generous commission.
· No After Hours Emergencies or after hours call
· Continuing Education Allowance up to $1500
· Pet Care Benefits for your pets
· Membership to AVMA, WVMA and MVMA
· 100% licensing and liability insurance
Veterinary Assistant / Veterinary Technician
Make a difference in the lives of pets and their people! The Wauwatosa Veterinary Clinic is looking for an Experienced Veterinary Technician / Certified Veterinary Technician to join our team who has the right combination of customer service skills, veterinary knowledge and strong work ethic to join our progressive hospital with strong roots in the Wauwatosa community. We are a multi-Doctor, AAHA-accredited practice that practices high-quality medicine with compassionate care. Enjoy a team-oriented environment that promotes a health work-life balance and ongoing opportunities for growth and professional development. The Wauwatosa Veterinary Clinic's mission is to promote happiness through healthy pets and we achieve this by offering a wide spectrum of conventional and integrative health care options and using a Fear Free approach. Qualified applicants will love helping people as much as they love helping pets!
We utilize a range of technology to practice high-quality medicine and surgery including:
· A complete in-house lab
· Digital radiography
· Digital dental x-ray
· Surgical laser
· Therapeutic Laser
· State-of-the-art monitoring equipment and more!
Duties for the Veterinary Technician position include assisting in surgery and with tech appointments, assisting doctors in appointments, general animal care, client education, processing lab work, pharmacy prescriptions and radiology. We are committed to ongoing training and education to help you excel in your career.
Enthusiasm, a sense of humor and good communication skills required. We are family owned and operated and offer benefits including health insurance, life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, uniform reimbursement and pet care discounts. Plus, you never have to worry about working overnights, Sundays or major holidays!
Candidates must be available to work evenings and Saturdays and to work at either our main clinic location on Wauwatosa Avenue or our East Tosa Veterinary Clinic location at 6228 State Street. Minimum one year of veterinary experience required. Certified Veterinary Technician preferred.
If you think that you would be an asset to our team, please CLICK HERE to submit your cover letter and resume. We keep all resumes on file for 6 months should a position open that is a good fit for a candidate's skills and experience. Sorry, no phone calls please. Thanks!